1998: Ph.D., Département de Stratégie et Management, Université Paris X, Sujet: ‘Les emplois atypiques comme mode de flexibilité des organisations’.
1992: Diplôme d' Etudes Approfondies (D.E.A), ‘Stratégie et Management’, HEC/ ESSEC/ Université Paris X. – Etudes de 3ieme cycle, “Conception de systèmes de transmission”, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications (E.N.S.T) - TELECOM, Paris.
1990: Degree in Electrical Engineering, specialisation in Electronics, National Technical University of Athens (N.T.U.A)
06/2009–today: Assistant professor, Department of Management Science and Technology, Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB). Courses: Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Management Science and Technology.
2003-06/2009: Lecturer, Department of Management Science and Technology, Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB). Courses: Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Management Science and Technology.
2000-2002: Visiting Lecturer, Department of Management Science and Technology, AUEB. Courses: Management, Management Science and Technology.
2000-2003: Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Accounting and Finance, AUEB. Course: Management.
2008-today: Teaching Assistant, Open University of Greece, Management
2001-today: International MBA Program, AUEB. Courses: e-Strategy, Developing Successful Business Plans, Developing and Managing a Cyberventure.
2000-2002: Executive MBA Program, AUEB. Lectures and master theses supervision.
1999-2005: Distance learning Henley MBA Program. Course: Foundations of Management.
1998-today: Member of the Laboratory of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Department of Management Science and Technology, AUEB. Research areas: strategy, technology adoption, flexibility and business transformation, competitiveness and entrepreneurship. Projects:
· “Effects of Functional and Numerical Flexibility on new ventures innovation”, Basic Research Funding Program, BRFP 2, RC-AUEB, 2009-2010.
· Filière d’Expertise maghrébine de Formation en Entrepreneuriat et en Développement International, FEFEDI, Tempus IV, Commission Européenne, 2010-2013.
· “Entrepreneurship II” EPEAEK ΙΙ, 3rd CSF, AUEB, 2006-2007
· “Emerging Leadership styles”, GGET, Ministry of Development, AUEB, 2007.
· “Towards the sustainable region: DQE” Interreg IIIC North, European Commission, 2004-2007.
· “Business Transformation”, GGET, Ministry of Development, AUEB, 2004-2006.
· “Entrepreneurship I” EPEAEK ΙΙ, 3rd CSF, AUEB, 2003-2004.
· “European Case Study Writing Competition”, Gate2Growth Academic Network in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Finance, EC, 2004.
· “Electronic multilingual tourism environment (eMate)”, E-Content Programme, EC, 2001-2004.
2000-2001: Post-doctoral research in the area of technology and flexibility, “Greek State Scholarship Foundation” scholarship, Department of Management Science and Technology, AUEB.
1998-2001: Département de Stratégie et Management, Université Paris X. Research in the area of employment flexibility.
1989-1990: Laboratory of Telecommunications, National Technical University of Athens. Research areas: digital and mobile communications.
2009-2010: Eurobank EFG, “Financial Literacy for Young People”.
2009: Ministry of Economy, “Development οf criteria for evaluating investment propositions of self-employees”.
2009: Ministry of Economy, “Development of criteria for evaluating investment propositions of SMEs”.
2008: Kokkalis Foundation, «Innovation in Greece: Benchmarking, policies, strategy propositions»
2007: Ministry of Economy, “Development of criteria for evaluating investment propositions of SMEs in the tertiary sector”.
2000-2004: Archetypon S.A., Consulting for strategy development and business planning.
2004: European Commission, Enterprise Directorate, “eBSN portal”.
1999-2000: Ministry of Transport and Communications: “National Numbering Scheme”.
2000: National Regulatory Telecommunications Authority: “Regulatory texts for the National Numbering Scheme”.
2000: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), “Regulatory Reform in Greece”.
1999: Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. “Reduction of the issues for the competition concerning the development of OAED business plan”.
1999: Ministry of Transport and Communications: “Spectrum Pricing at 900MHz and 1800MHz”.
Deligianni Ioanna, “New Ventures’ Strategic Growth Patterns: Antecedents and Outcomes”, (completed, 2009). Main Supervisor.
Fouskas Konstantinos, “Perceptions of Competitive Environment and Organizational Capabilities as Antecedents of Firm’s Competitive Response Characteristics and Performance”, (completed 2008). Member of the Supervising Committee.
Papagiannakis Giorgos, “Environmental Strategies: Antecedents and Outcomes”, (in progress). Member of the Supervising Committee.
1995: Public Power Corporation, Greece. Participation in the Project: Organisational re-structuring of the Company.
1988: Public Petroleum Corporation, Programmer.
1987: Brown Boveri Company, Switzerland. Semi-conductors simulation.
1. Journal Publications
1. Lioukas K., Lioukas S. and Voudouris I., “Technology Newness and Effectiveness of Strategic Investment Decisions: The Role of Process and Context”, Strategic Management Journal, submitted.
2. Deligianni I., Voudouris I. and Lioukas S., "The Relationship between New Venture Innovation and Product Diversification: Endogenous and Positive?", Journal of Management Studies, submitted
3. Papagiannakis G., Voudouris I. and Lioukas S., “An examination into the evolving nature of corporate environmentalism”, Journal of Management Studies, submitted.
4. Voudouris I., Lioukas S., Iatreli M. and Caloghirou Y., “Effectiveness of technology investment: Impact of self-generating capacity and networking”, Organization Science, submitted.
5. Dimitratos P., Voudouris I., Plakoyiannaki E. and Nakos G., “International Entrepreneurial Culture: Toward a comprehensive operationalization of international entrepreneurship”, International Business Review, under 1st revision.
6. Deligianni I., Voudouris I. and Lioukas S., “New venture strategic growth patterns and performance: Evidence from Greek case studies”, International Small Business Journal, under 2nd review.
7. Deligianni I. and Voudouris I., “New venture strategies and performance in a catching-up economy: Identifying a strategic typology and trajectory through case studies”, Management Research Review, forthcoming.
8. Voudouris I., Dimitratos P. and Salavou H., “Entrepreneurial learning in the international new high technology venture”, International Small Business Journal, forthcoming, 2011.
9. Spanos Y. and Voudouris I., 2009, “Trajectories of adoption of advanced manufacturing technologies: Empirical examination of Greek manufacturing industries”, Research Policy, 38(1), pp. 144-155.
10. Voudouris I., 2007, “The co-evolution of functional and numerical flexibility: Do technology and networking matter?”, New Technology, Work and Employment, 22(3), pp. 224-245.
11. Salavou H., Dimitratos P. and Voudouris I., 2006, “Growth potential and Entrepreneurial Orientation Profiles of SMEs in Greece”, Small Business/ Piccola Impresa, 2, pp. 79-91.
12. Voudouris I., 2004, “The use of flexible employment arrangements: Some new evidence from Greek firms”, International Journal of Human Resource Management, 15(1), pp.131-146.
13. Voudouris I., 2002, “Present and future uses of advanced manufacturing technologies and their relationship with manufacturing capabilities”, Cahiers du Management Technologique, 12(2).
14. Voudouris I., Lioukas S., Makridakis S. and Spanos Y., 2000, “Greek hidden champions: Lessons from small, little-known firms in Greece”, European Management Journal, 28(6), pp. 663-674.
15. Voudouris I. and Tarondeau J.C., 1999, “Les facteurs déterminants du recours au travail temporaire”, Revue Française de Gestion, 123(3).
16. Voudouris I., 1998, “Atypical employment increasing the flexibility of an organization: A study of Greek manufacturing and services”, Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research, 8(2).
2. Book chapters
17. Liouka I. and Voudouris I., “Evaluation of Business Plans” in S. Lioukas (2008) “Perspectives of Entrepreneurship”, AUEB, pp. 159-180, in greek.
18. Voudouris I. and Dimitratos P., “Growth of Archetypon S.A.: Exploitation of Opportunities in Greek and European Marketplaces”, in Handbook of Research on European Entrepreneurship: Internationalisation of Small Businesses, (2008) Cheltenham, United Kingdom: Edward Elgar, pp. 263-276.
19. Dimitratos P., Voudouris I. and Salavou H., “Growth of a Greek international new venture across geographic markets and industry sectors”, in M. Yamin & R. Sinkovics “Anxieties and Management Responses in International Business” (2007), Houndmills, Basingstoke, U.K.: Palgrave MacMillan, pp. 195-207.
20. Voudouris I. and Gezerlis P., “Archetypon S.A.: Growth of a small high-tech Greek company to a European dimension”, in B. Clarysse, J. Roure & A San Jose Teaching Entrepreneurship: Selected Cases from Gate2Growth Academic Network, E.C. Academic Network/ IESE Business School, 2006, pp. 29-49.
21. Voudouris I. and Lioukas S., “Business Plan” in S. Lioukas (2006), “Issues of Entrepreneurship”, AUEB, pp. 76-99, in greek.
22. Voudouris I. and Kalogeras A., “Exit Strategies” in S. Lioukas (2006), “Issues of Entrepreneurship”, AUEB, pp. 204-217, in greek.
23. Voudouris I., Lioukas S. and Salavou H. “Outsourcing” in S. Lioukas (2006), “Issues of Entrepreneurship, pp. 293-310, in greek.
24. Voudouris I., ‘Labor flexibility and the Information Society: Is there a balance between skills improvement and use of external employment?’, in G. Doukidis, N. Mylonopoulos and N. Pouloudi (eds.), (2004) Information Society or Information Economy? A combined perspective on the digital era, Idea Group Publishing, pp.256-270.
3. Conference publications
25. Voudouris I. and Deligianni, I., “Labour flexibility and new ventures’ innovation”, 2010 BCERC, June 2010, Lausanne, Switzerland.
26. Deligianni, I and Voudouris I., “The relationship between innovation and diversification in the case of new ventures: Unidirectional or bidirectional?”, 2010 BCERC, June 2010, Lausanne, Switzerland.
27. Deligianni I., Voudouris I. and Lioukas S., “The Impact of Technological Capability, Entrepreneurial Locus of Control and Political Competence on New Venture Innovation”, DIME – AEGIS – LIEE / NTUA Athens 2010 Conference, The emergence and growth of knowledge Intensive Entrepreneurship in a comparative perspective. Studying various aspects in different contexts, April 29-30, 2010, Athens, Greece.
28. Voudouris I., Deligianni, I. and Lagara, P., “Effects of functional and numerical flexibility on new ventures innovation”, RENT XXIII, Research in Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 19-20 November 2009, Budapest, Hungary
29. Papayiannakis G. and Voudouris I., “Evolving environmental responsiveness. A longitudinal study of corporate environmental strategy”, Academy of Management Conference, 9-10 August 2009, Chicago, USA.
30. Deligianni I. and Voudouris I., “New ventures strategies and performance in a catching-up economy: Identifying a strategic typology and trajectory through case studies”, RENT XXII, 20-21 November 2008, Covilha Portugal.
31. Papayiannakis G., Gkinos S. and Voudouris I., “Antecedents of and outcomes from proactive environmental strategies. Is there a dependency? Evidences from Greek firms”, EURAM 2008, Managing diversity: European destiny and hope, 14-17 May 2008, Ljubljana & Bled Slovenia.
32. Deligianni I. and Voudouris I., “Strategic Trajectories predicting new venture performance: An analysis through case studies”, ICSB 2007, At the Crossroads of East and West: New opportunities for entrepreneurship and small business, 13-15 June 2007, Turku Finland.
33. Voudouris I., Lioukas S., Iatreli M. and Caloghirou Y., “Performance of technology adoption: Some evidence from Greek manufacturing SMEs”, EURAM 2007, Current Management Thinking: Drawing from Social Sciences and Humanities to address contemporary challenges, 16-19 May 2007, Paris.
34. Linnanen L., Voudouris I. and Chaniotou N., “Integrated Development: Experiences from linking Design, Quality, Environment in SMEs”, 13th International Conference of the Greening of Industry Network: Partnerships for Sustainable Development, 2-5 July, 2006, Cardiff.
35. Dimitratos P., Voudouris I. and Salavou H., “Entrepreneurial Learning in an International new High-technology venture”, 33rd AIB-UK Conference, 6-8 April 2006, Manchester.
36. Voudouris I., Dimitratos P. and Salavou H., “Strategic Growth of a high-technology SME across geographic markets and industry sectors: A case study analysis”, RENT XIX – Research in Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 17-18 November 2005, Naples.
37. Salavou H., Dimitratos P. and Voudouris I., “SMEs Growth and Entrepreneurial Orientation Profiles: Some New Evidence from Greece”, RENT XIX – Research in Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 17-18 November 2005, Naples.
38. Tarondeau J.C. and Voudouris I., ‘Employment policy as source of organization flexibility: An analysis of the determinants of atypical employment’, CD-ROM Proceedings of the Founding Conference of the European Academy of Management, 19-21 April 2001, IESE, Barcelona.
39. Voudouris I., ‘Determinants of numerical flexibility” Proceedings of the 12th National Conference of Operational Research, Samos, 1998, in greek.
40. Voudouris I., ‘Atypical employment increasing the flexibility of an organization: A study of Greek manufacturing and services’, Proceedings of the 4th Balkan Conference of Operational Research, Thessaloniki, 1997.
41. Voudouris I., ‘Atypical employment: Do they provide flexibility?’, Proceedings of the 11th National Conference of Operational Research, Athens, 1998, in greek.
42. Voudouris I., “The entrepreneurship challenge: Case studies”, eds. Sideris, Athens, 2005.
43. Spanos Y. and Voudouris I., (2010), “Do Greek firms innovate”, Vima Idewn, issue 01/01/2010, in greek.
44. Voudouris I., “Archetypon S.A.: Growth of a small high-tech Greek company to a European dimension”, invited presentation to the G2G European Case Study Workshop, IESE, Barcelona, December 2006.
45. Voudouris I. and Lioukas S., “What knowledge for competitive and environmentally friendly businesses”, DQE Closing Conference, Brussels, November 2006.
46. Voudouris I. and Samaras K., “An effective business model proposition for multilingual e-content services”, presentation to EUROXX, 20th European Conference of Operational Research, Rhodes, July 2004.
47. Voudouris I., Lioukas S., Makridakis S. and Spanos Y., ‘Greek Hidden Champions’ Strategies, 5, may-june 2000.
48. Voudouris I., Lioukas S., Makridakis S. and Spanos Y. ‘Greek Hidden Champions’ Presentation in the Conference of Hellenic Top Managers Association, Athens, May 1999.
49. Voudouris I., ‘Flexibilité des organisations: Le cas de la raffinerie Grecque’, thèse de DEA, 1992, Université Paris X - Nanterre.
50. Voudouris I., ‘Modulations codées en blocs’, thèse de mastère, 1991, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Télécommunications, TELECOM-Paris.
Associate Editor of Journal of Asia Entrepreneurship and Sustainability.
Member of Global Knowledge Institute.
Founding Member of European Academy of Management (EURAM).
Member of Gate2Growth Finance Academia.
Member of Hellenic Association of Operations Research.
Member of Technical Chamber of Greece.
Very good knowledge of English and French.
Good knowledge of Spanish and German.