Date of birth: 8 March 1955
Home address: Stefan cel Mare Bd 126/22
Chisinau MD – 2001,
Home Phone +373 22 221-896 or work fax and phone +373 (22) 540-466; 885426
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Over 15 years of experience in all phases of the SMEs development, including designing and implementing small business support programs; Project management on a senior level program manager and consultant including project planning administration, human resources and financial management. In the same capacity helping different organizations to identify problems, to assess, to communicate, to bring people together, to develop plans and small business support programs; editing and publishing newsletter “SMEs Messenger”; Advising government institutions in elaborating on small business normative acts/laws and regulatory reforming;
· Ability to design and conduct economic training programs, specialized entrepreneurship courses and seminars; manage economic empowerment program; SMEs and BAs’ needs assessment, lobby and advocacy activities, developing a social dialog.
· Strong communication, public speaking, and decision-making skills. Work independently with minimal supervision; work effectively as team member. Highly experienced in working with a diverse range of people.
· Effectively handle confidential matters and information.
December 2008 – present director, representative office Winrock in Moldova
November 2005–December 2008 Winrock International “New Perspectives for Women,” project Economic Empowerment Program Manager
· Design, monitoring and evaluation the Economic Empowerment Program activities; entrepreneurship long term course and training programs relating to empowering women to start-up their businesses; prepare and manage cadre of trainers who deliver entrepreneurship trainings throughout Moldova.
· Coordinated, planned and establish the mentoring and internship programs and create a database of regional employers who would offer mentoring program for the rural young women and girls
· Develop linkages with national and local authorities; business associations and microfinance institutions. Design training on micro crediting
June 2004-November 2005 National Center for Studies and Information for Women’s Issues, Project Director
June 2004 – June 2006 Project (USAID), BIZPRO/Moldova, implementing by DAI inc. “Economicgrowth through SMEs development”, Market Development Department, Communication and Events Coordinator
June 2004 – September 2003 DAI, Inc. Regulatory Reform Advisor:
and implementing the strategy, work plan and implementation/monitoring plan of
the Regulatory Reform Program. Conducting survey on regulatory climate in
· Designing and implementing training programs and workshops for local and national government officials and NGOs, national working group.
· Advising government institutions on organizational regulatory reform entrepreneur’s activity. Developing regional deregulation and business development initiatives.
August 2001 –September 2003 Business Association and Policy Reform Advisor
June 1997 - August 2001 Ministry of Economy and Reform, Republic of Moldova, Director of the Small Business Development Department
November 1996 – May 1997 “MAX” Ltd., Chisinau, Market Development Consultant
October 1990 - November 1996 ASP “Nectar”, Scientific Institute of Food Production, Director of the Department of implementation, information and marketing.
Chairman of Board, Joint-stock company “Conserve – E”, Chisinau
May – July 2004 Public Policy Institute, Moldova
Realized the country report “Social Partnership in
February – October 2004 Office unit for implementing the World Bank’s Grant for elaborating the Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction Paper (EGPRSP);Conducted the private sector development component
May – July 2005 SOROS - Moldova Foundation
Evaluate the project “Local Economic Development’, implemented by Center “Contact”
2003 and 2004 IDIS “Viitorul”, Chisinau, Moldova
Conducted the Enterprise Performance Policy Assessment (EPPA) reports
April – July 2003, International Training Foundation, Turin, Italy
Assist as a national expert in
organization and conducting a study on Vocational Education and Training in
EDUCATION: September 1972 –June 1977 Institute Polytechnic Chisinau, facilitate engineer-economist, specialization economist
October-December, 1999 Hokkaido; Bureau of International Trade and Industry, Sapporo, Japan Training course on “BUSINESS MANAGEMENT”
January-June 1996 Center for training and consulting in agricultural business “AGBIS”, Business Plan development for privatized enterprises, Republic of Moldova, Chisinau
Member of Board, Ukrainian Women Fund
of Board, Moldovan NGOs
Romanian - Native, Russian – advanced professional proficiency, English – general proficiency
Experience using Windows Programs, MS Excel; MS Word; MS PowerPoint.